With the reports of release of the new iPhone, iPhone 6 by the 2nd quarter of the year, for every tech savvy taking a guess about the new iPhone 6 features is quite natural. We’ve recently written about apple’s move to implement third party keywords on iPhone from its latest iOS8. However, till now there have been no official announcements from the part of Apple about the new features and improvements in iPhone 6, but the tech world is already buzzing with speculations. Here is a piece on some of the most expected latest features of the Apple’s new iPhone 6:
Also Read: iPhone 4S Features & Specifications
- Bigger Screen Sizes: iPhone 6 is rumored to be released in two different screen sizes. According to the latest information the iPhone 6 will ship in 4.7 inch and 5.7 inch screen sizes. Though it will be the first time in the history of Apple to come up with two size variants of the same product, but it will offer a good option to the consumers to pick the iPhone 6 according to their own preferences and budget.
- Even more Stronger Screen: Any user of iPhone will say, iPhone is sleek and beautiful; but not tough. Cracked screen is often a common problem for the user who does not like to use a screen guard. It is expected that this time Apple will take care of this issue and come up with a tougher construction for iPhone 6. Replacing the screen with sapphire glass is believed to improve the strength of the screen; and Apple has already used liquid metals in iPhone 5S, so we can surely expect a sapphire screen glass screen in the next launch.
- Extra Sensitive Touch Screen: A super-sensitive touch screen with the capacity to detect pressure and regular capacitive touch is expected in iPhone 6. Apple has already patented the technology for touch sensitive button with two levels and it is expected to show up in iPhone 6.
- Bezel Free Design: According to an interesting rumor, the next iPhone will have a completely bezel free design. It leads to a larger display with downwardly curved glass at the edges, which can add to the screen space without adding to the chassis size. Added to it, they’re also working on to reduce the thickness of the device thereby reducing the overall weight as well.
- Faster Processor: iPhone 5s bears an A7 processor and with iPhone 6 Apple is expected to implement an A8 chipset, which will be even closer to being a system on a chip or SoC for better gaming experience.
- Storage: Apart from 16GB, 32GB and 64GB variants iPhone 6 is also expected to have a beast storage size option with 128GB memory space.
- Camera: We have seen a continuous up-gradation in the camera capacity and quality in the latest Apple launches. The iPhone 6 is rumored to hold the same 8 megapixel iSight sensor present with the iPhone 5 but most expectedly in iPhone 6 Apple will implement some features to improve the picture quality to a higher level. Addition of an Optical Image Stabilization feature can be surely a great addition.
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, the above list of iPhone 6 features has not been confirmed by Apple and which is fuelling the rumors making rounds in the market.