Getting your hands on your new android tablet is no doubt exciting and the best way to make it even more exciting is to install the best android tablet games in your device. There is a plethora of android games available in the market; some cost a bit, while some are absolutely free; but your device’s memory space is not free and you need to make a choice to pick only the best ones from the available android tablet games. Here is a guide to help you pick the best ones from the lot, which excludes most famous games like temple run, Asphalt, as everyone should have had hands on them already 😀
- Dead Trigger 2: It is a zombie shooter game which comes with attractive graphics and an excellent control scheme. The high quality graphics of the game portrays the great development of technology in the gaming world. The basic game is free to download but you might need to spend some real cash for in-app purchases.
- Rymdkapsel: This is a strategy game based on the space-age. The graphic quality is just more than perfect. The game revolves around controlling white rectangles and gathering resources, building stores and researching on monoliths. You are also provided with a fire laser to stop the intruders.
- Dots: Dots is an interesting and one of the best android games, which is simple and can be ideal for the gamers who do not like to keep looking at high end moving 3D graphics after their working hours. This is an addictive puzzle game where you need to connect same colored dots within 60 seconds. There are two versions of this tablet app; one restricts the number of moves you can make within the 60 seconds of the game, whereas the other one has no move restrictions. The dots you connect become your property which you can spend for power-ups that will help in catching even more dots.
- Real Racing 3: As the name suggests, this is a pure racing game which is sure to make your heart beat faster and enjoy the adrenaline rush. The quality of graphics is no doubt impressive and it comes with high level detailing. The game features real people, real cars and real tracks. You can also challenge your friends and enjoy the game together; or you also have the option to opt for “Time Shifted Multiplayer” which enables you to play the game even if your friends are not available at that moment. There are also several race types to select from, and the game comes for absolutely free. However, you have to allot it at least 1.2GB space in the memory of your android tablet.
- Vector: This is an arcade style game which puts you as a free runner trying to flee from a dictatorial world by using your skills. The game offers you a total 100 types of moves and you have to cover the 20 levels of the game through your free running skills. The game sets you running, sliding and climbing offering the full enjoyments of free run.
- Bad Piggies: It is the first Angry Birds game that places the Bad Piggies under the limelight. The game starts with a single pig which subsequently increases into many with the increasing levels. You have to move your pig or pigs from one point to other with the help of a device built by you through a selection of parts. As the game progresses to the higher levels it becomes more challenging and in the sandbox levels you get a vast inventory of parts which you can use to build almost anything.
- Plants vs Zombies 2: After the smashing hit of the Plants vs Zombies original version the second version of the game comes with even more fun and it is a must have for the android gamers. The game has a new level structure and takes you through different worlds with zombies of matching patterns. The game also offers you the scope to choose the levels you want to play and there are new objectives to complete. It has more flowers and more creatures to destroy, and simply more fun.
The above list of the 7 best android tablet games gives you a thorough idea about the best ones worthy to spend your tablet’s memory. There are obviously even more android tablet games and the list is also expanding rapidly.