With the advent of digital media, the wealth of stored information has expanded exponentially and here comes a trick on how to compare two images with the help of comparesuite. Copying was itself an arduous task in the old-fashioned days, so comparing two documents or images was immensely time consuming. Even today, it is only the bulk of work that has increased for comparing purposes. Compare Suite from AKS-LABS comes as a savior for not only comparing documents, images and data, but also analyzes the percentage of change in each detail.
Compare Suite is a software tool for comparing files or even entire folders for similarities and differences according to different parameters. Spreadsheets, documents, images, web pages, multimedia, program codes and even entire folders can be compared with each other. You can even compare documents in unrelated formats or against a data on an FTP server or other computers for similarities either character by character or word by word or in a keyword basis. A complete comparison report can be created and shared with your colleagues.
The ‘compare two images’ feature in compare suite lets you make even minute comparisons between image files in different formats. This is an extremely difficult job that requires high precision as it does not have standard parameters for comparison like common words, characters etc. For instance, color, hue, sharpness etc. of the image may be altered dramatically or subtly. These changes are often difficult to track. Compare Suite simplifies this job for designers, web designers, photographers, advertising agencies etc.
Features of Compare Suite:
- Compare 2 images option allows you to compare image files on two different bases: picture quality and file data.
- You can open two image files using this software and immediately obtain both sets of data without having to wait for long.
- Pictures can be compared in specific parts which can be selected.
- Changes in pixels can be tracked. The software includes options for showing changed or unchanged pixels between the two files.
- These can be highlighted separately.
- For file data information, Compare Suite gives a comparative display on picture information, file size, dimensions, background color, transparency, bits per color, compression quality, grayscale, progression, EXIF information etc.
- For file data information of multimedia, Compare Suite gives out additional information about frames count, looping and repeat count.
- Compare Suite can track all changes between picture files, photographs, graphics etc.
- It supports all popular image file formats such as *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif etc.
- There are only limited features for picture format comparison, but many features are useful.
- Unlike for documents, there is no comparison report which can be generated for image comparison. Since, the comparison is clearly visible and there isn’t much data from image comparison, most users will not miss this feature.
- Compare Suite Light is a freeware trial version usable for up to 30 days. You can later upgrade to Compare Suite Standard for additional features. Organizations may get Compare Suite PRO for team support.
Compare 2 Images feature from CompareSuite is a handy tool for designers, photographers etc. to compare picture quality and file data of image files of different formats. It finds out even minute details for comparison between images such as parts with changed or unchanged pixels.