I have explained earlier about how to Bulk Follow/ Unfolllow people on twitter using Tweepi
Recently Tweepi has introduced a new tool to analyze and follow a list of users by just pasting a list of Twitter ID’s in CSV format inside a text box. The Twitter ID’s can also be arranged one per line, to analyze and bulk follow them.
- Login to Tweepi using the button at the top right corner ( No password or Sign Up needed ).
- You can find the Analyze option in top right corner of the website.
Bulk Follow :
- Generate a list of Twitter ID’s either by using the FollowFriday technique or by any other way.
- The list can either be comma seperated ones, with or without @ infront of usernames or one ID per line
- Just paste a list of usernames into the box and select process (login via twitter Oauth)
- Note that you can only paste 100 Usernames at once ( the only drawback i felt )
Now you will see a page with the complete stats of the users u put in the text box. Just select people you want to follow and select the Follow button to follow the selected people in bulk
- To select multiple users at once, use SHIFT key on your keyboard. ie, select first person check box and then press shift key+last person .
- By doing this you can select all of them from first till last.
My Experience :
This really helped me, i was using Twitterator ( needs password for login ) to follow users in one per line format.
I usually generate a list of twitter users from Follow friday hash tag ( #ff ) since most of these people are real ones, and this Analyze option really helps me a lot .
Thanks to tweepi !! 🙂
Does this help you really ? Share your views with us 🙂