PDF is one of the most common formats used for documents; PDF offers a lot of security, which is no doubt a great advantage for important files; however, due to the same strict security reasons editing a pdf file might not be as simple as editing a .doc file. The process to edit pdf document is a bit tricky but not tough. Here are some of the best means to perform the task in a hassle-free way.
- Use PDF Editing Software: Softwares are everywhere and you can simply download a PDF editing program from reliable online repositories to perform the editing. Once you have downloaded the program, the editor should give you an option to open your PDF document through the editor. After editing your file with the editing tools of the editor do not forget to save it in your computer.
- Use an Online PDF Editing Tool: There are a number of websites that offer online PDF editing. The editor will provide you with an import option. You can use the editing tools of the program to add text, images, signatures, highlights or to perform any other editing job on your imported document. After you are done with editing, you can download the file to your machine or save it online for future editing.
- Use a PDF to Text Converter: There are plenty of online converters that changes PDF files to text documents. The converter might ask you for your mail ID, as these tools often mail the converted file directly to your mailbox. Once you have uploaded your PDF file into the converter, wait for the tool to convert your document. It might take longer depending on the size of the PDF you have uploaded. The converted file will be available in .txt and either it will be mailed to your inbox or you will need to download it from the site. After making changes to the .txt file, you can again use another text to PDF converter to convert the edited text file to the PDF format.
- Use a PDF to Word Converter: Using a PDF to Word converter will work just like using a PDF to text converter. After your PDF file is converted to a Word document you can edit it easily with a word processor and can convert it back to the PDF with the help of a Word to PDF converter. Make it sure to save a copy of the edited document in your computer.
- Use Adobe Acrobat: This is a primary tool for creating and editing PDF documents, but as this nice software is not available for free, so we often take other measures as described above. With adobe acrobat you can simply open your PDF file through the search option and edit your PDF through the advanced editing tools. The software will enable you to perform even the most critical editing tasks with ease.
The task of editing a pdf file can be easily completed through any of the above ways and each of them are good enough to be workable; but if you are looking for the simplest way to perform even the most advanced editing of PDF documents with maximum perfection, using Adobe Acrobat to edit pdf document is obviously the best suggested way.