Got Multiple Google Accounts ?
Do you want to use Multiple Gtalk’s Simultaneously on your Single PC?
Here is a hack, just take few mins.. you can do it 🙂
This is all what I wanted to do as I’ve got two Gtalk IDs, so I found out the way to run multiple GTalks simultaneously…
Follow the Steps :
1. Create a shortcut to GTalk on your desktop (if you dont have currently).
2. Go to the properties of the shortcut. There in the target, you’ll see something like: “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe”
3. Add /nomutex to that target line. Then the line would be : “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
4. “Apply” it and then click “Ok”.
5. Check out if it works, Enjoy Multi-GTalks! Don’t forget to leave comments here if this works.. 🙂
How this Works ?
The mutex is short for mutual exclusion object. A mutex is a program object that allows multiple program threads to share the same resource, but not simultaneously. So, to hack it , we used nomutex (no-mutex) to use the same resources simultaneously !