Here is a complete procedure to Install Android OS on PC or laptop. Its very common that almost all smartphones providers are now moving to android platform. This is because it has endless features, supports many applications and there are hundreds of new free and paid apps entering into the market everyday. Android OS is getting popular day by day. This being on one side, here is a short tutorial on how to install Android OS on your PC or Laptop.
Procedure to Install Android OS on PC :
1. Download and Install VmWare from here.
2. Now Run vmware that you have installed.
3. Now select the “create a new virtual machine” option available on vmware.
5. Set the local path on your computer, where you want to install your Virtual machine
6. Enter the hard drive Memory capacity – Recommended to set it as 2 GB
7. Customize the hardware settings like display, RAM and other details
8. Finally, Click on the finish option to install android OS on your PC
Installing Android OS on Your Computer is a great idea, but as most of the options on Android OS are available for Touch screens and mobile compatible machines, you may not be able to perform all the available operations as you use on your smartphone.
Source : techreuters