iPad stylus is a small accessory that can improve the usability of tablets to a great extent; iPad stylus for writing or note taking can be easily used with sophisticated tablets to achieve a better usability. The touch screen of the iPad or other tablets makes one of the most prominent topographies that aids in its simplicity to use. The touch screen of the device can be well used with simple touch of fingers, but if you are really looking forward to use the tablet creatively or for note taking, you need to own an iPad stylus. With an advanced iPad stylus writing and note taking on any tablet can be a lot easier. These tiny devices often look like small pens that hold a pointed tip with a sophisticated sensor to convey instructions to the touch screen of the device. Many companies produce iPad stylus for note taking and other purposes and you can easily grab one from the lot according to your purpose and budget. Here is a quick review on some of the lot which really makes it easier to write on the tablets and yet costs less on the pocket.
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus Solo: This pen like device is light in weight and comes with a well -balanced metal body which gives a natural feel and comfort of holding. The most unique feature of the stylus is the 6 millimeter removable tip which gives a finer edge and better response. It is priced at $20.
- Adonit Jot Pro: This is an ideal choice for writing on tablets. It comes with a sleek aluminum and steel design. The stylus features a rubber grip and a magnetic cling for easy attachment with the tablet. This is a great choice when it comes to precision and accuracy. The stylus is available for $30.
- Kensington Virtuoso Touch: This stylus has a slim structure and satin feel body with a clipped lid and rubber tip. The crayon like stylus can be good for note taking and writing on tablets and can also be well used for pressure sensitive diagrams. It comes with a price tag of $25.
- AppledeaMaglus:This is a prime quality stylus with a rigid and removable rubber tip which is accurate and highly sensitive to pressure. It comes with spare tips bundled in a key ring capsule. It is highly comfortable to write and comes with two flat sides for ease of holding. The stylus is available for $25.
- Adonit Jot Script Evernote Edition: When it comes to iPad stylus for writing, there can hardly be a competitor to this one. This high end stylus is specially designed for iOS devices and has a thinner barrel grip for ease of holding. It comes with Pixelpoint technology and 1.9 mm diameter that gives extreme control over writing. It is a high end stylus, and is available for $74.95.
So, if you have been looking for an iPad stylus for writing you can surely pick one from the above options according to your budget and requirements. You can use this high quality iPad stylus for note taking in a seamless way.