If you are wondering how to start 3g connectivity on your Airtel postpaid here is a detailed guide for you. Activating 3G connectivity in Airtel postpaid mobiles is simple and can be done within a day. If you are tired with your internet browsing speed through your mobile, switch to 3G today. The smartphones can actually behave dumb if they are not powered with a speedy network connection, and it is only 3G or higher connectivity that can meet the speed of browsing needed in the modern days. 3G network technology is one of the highly sophisticated and advanced technologies that come next to 2G. 4G networks have already been activated at selected parts of the country, but it has not still rolled out in mass. Airtel, being one of the biggest cellular network providers of India, offers both 3G and 4G services, but the extent of 4G services till now is limited within only a few circles. However, 3G is already available widely, and it is actually much faster than 2G and can be a real boon for the smartphone users who access the web primarily through their mobiles.
It is simple for the postpaid customers of Airtel to activate 3G connectivity in their mobiles. Airtel has ensured that you can avail the service pretty quickly without any hassle. There are three ways to activate 3G in your Airtel postpaid mobile. Read on to know how to start 3g in Airtel postpaid or if you ahve prepaid sim you can also Activate 3g in Airtel Prepaid Sim similar to postpaid.
Note: Before you begin with the steps to activate 3G in your Airtel postpaid mobile, first ensure that 3G from Airtel is available for your city. Otherwise, you cannot avail the service until your area is covered by this advanced connectivity.
Process #1 to Start 3g in Airtel Postpaid:
- Open the caller application on your mobile and dial 12134
- The phone will be connected to an automatic receiver and you will be prompted with options to enter according to your needs
- Press 1 to activate 3G connectivity on your mobile
- Within 4 hours you will receive an SMS with the 3G profile from Airtel
- Now all you need to do is to use it for Web applications
Process #2 to enable Airtel 3g in Postpaid:
- Call up Airtel Customer Care number 121
- Your call will be received by a machine and you will need to put in the right option to reach a customer care executive
- Once you reach the customer care executive just request him/her to activate 3Gon your number, and provide the required details
- You will receive a confirmation SMS immediately and an SMS with the 3G setup within 4 hours of the call
Process #3 to activate 3G – the simplest one:
- Open the message application on your mobile
- Put in 121 in the “To” field
- Now type “3G” in the text field without any space in between or full stop at the end
- Hit the send button
- You will receive an immediate acknowledgement in form of SMS accepting the request
- Within 4 hours you will receive your 3G profile via SMS that you can use immediately
Once activated, you can recharge the pack you wish to and check out your 3G balance using *123*11# you can also check out other Airtel Balance Enquiry USSD Codes. So, now as you know how to start 3g in Airtel postpaid get on with it today and enjoy a better browsing experience.