Now you can recharge idea net online by simply going to the Idea Cellular website. The network service provider offers both 2G and 3G services under both prepaid and postpaid plans, and any idea user can recharge their internet accessibility or can even take a new connection directly through the website, without visiting nearest idea outlet. Under both 2G and 3G connections the company offers dongle as well as mobile internet connectivity services. The idea dongle internet service is known as the Netsetter. You can recharge the net for both the services online through the same website.
- Check Out: Idea 3g Internet Pack Recharge
The process of recharge is very simple and can be completed by anyone without any assistance, once they are aware of the steps involved. It is always suggested to check the available plans before initiating idea net recharge online because these plans keep on changing from time to time and there are even new additions, so you might find a plan that suits you even better. Similar to Idea Postpaid bill Payment In order to recharge your Idea net online you need to follow the next steps:
- Go to ideacellular.com
- On the left side you will find three menus: Voice, Mobile Internet and Value Added Services. Click the Mobile Internet option.
- A small window will open with some details, click on the “Know more” button on the window.
- You will be directed to the “Mobile Internet Plans” page.
- In this page there are five options: 3G Netsetter, 3G Mobile Internet, 2G Netsetter, 2G Mobile Internet and Prepaid Easy Share.
- Select the right option according to the type of service you want to recharge. If you want to recharge your 2G or 3G dongle you should opt for the respective Netsetter buttons and select Mobile Internet for recharging internet connection of your mobile device. Click on the Know more button of the selected service.
- Now depending on the type of service you have selected you will be taken to the different available plans and their details.
- Under the Netsetter prepaid variety there are Limited Volume Packs and Unlimited Data Packs for both 2G and 3G. In 2G mobile prepaid there are Sachet Pack, Limited Volume Packs, Unlimited Data Packs, Special Packs as well as Rate Cutter Packs. For the 3G mobile prepaid net recharges along with Sachet Packs, Rate Cutter Packs, Limited Volume Packs and Unlimited Volume Packs there are also Trial Packs and Add On Pack.
- Now go through the available plans and select the one that meets efficiently with your internet usage requirements.
- Now check if there is a “Buy Now” button against that recharge pack. There are some net packages that can be recharged directly by calling a specific number from your handset.
- Clicking on the “Buy Now” button will direct you to the next page where you will have to enter and re-enter your Idea number before typing in the displayed code in the designated box.
- Once you have filled the fields correctly click on the “Buy Now” button at the base of the page and you will be directed to a page where you will need to provide the payment details. Once you have made the payments successfully your account will be recharged.
Note: Before opting for idea net recharge online ensure that your device supports the type of connectivity you are buying.